We are delighted to provide you with the 2012 membership documents for the California Perinatal Quality Care Collaborative (CPQCC). We appreciate your willingness to participate in improving the care and outcomes for California's mothers and babies. As you may be aware, CPQCC is a group member of the Vermont Oxford Network (VON) and is partnering with VON to collect and analyze the data on newborns admitted to the NICU in California. When you join CPQCC, you are also a member of VON and receive the benefits of both organizations.
To become a CPQCC member, please follow the five steps listed below:
- Download TWO originals of the CPQCC Membership Contract Agreement (194.9 KB ). Please have both signed and return both originals to the CPQCC office. We will sign both copies and return one copy to you for your records.
- Download ONE CPQCC/VON Contact Report (144.3 KB ). Please fill in as accurate and complete information as possible. We will use this information as we work with you in our performance measurement and improvement activities. Send the application to the CPQCC office.
- Download the CPQCC Membership invoice (88.9 KB ). Please make sure to enter all required contact information in the auto-fill spaces as this will serve as your organization's membership invoice for the current data collection year. Please send payment to the CPQCC office.
- For information on the current year's membership fees, please download the CPQCC Membership Fee Notification Letter (88.9 KB ). This letter is frequently updated by the CPQCC staff to notify our membership of the annual fee for each upcoming year. This letter is for notification only and does NOT need to be submitted for membership.
- Please send only the first three documents ("CPQCC Membership Contract Agreement", "CPQCC/VON Contact Report", and the "CPQCC Membership Invoice) forms to: Trinh Nguyen, Program Assistant CPQCC Main Office, 1265 Welch Road, MC: 5415, Stanford, CA 94305. For further questions please contact Trinh Nguyen at 650-721-6540 or e-mail email@example.com.
- Download the folowing zipped file which will include all manuals, forms, and other materials for California Perinatal Quality Care Collaborative (CPQCC), California Perinatal Transport System (CPeTS), and High-Risk Infancy Follow-up Quality Care Initiative (HRIF-QCI). 2013 CPQCC, CPeTS, HRIF Materials (8.7 MB)
Once we have received the above documents, we will assign you a CPQCC memebrship number and send you a New Member Orientation letter to help you get started with your data collection within the two or three weeks time. The CPQCC Data Center receives all the data you submit and will be working with you during start-up to improve the quality of data you collect and submit.
Again, welcome to the Collaborative. We look forward to working closely with you and to your participation in this exciting endeavor. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need more information or further assistance.